Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Stupid People

  1. #11
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stupid People

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a smoker, i have my rights as well to smoke when and wherever I please..</div></div>

    Unless it is in a public building such as a store, stadium, and restauraunts unless in a specifically designated smoking area away from the rest of the general public.
    I don't have a problem with people smoking if they wish, shoot nearly all my friends smoke, just don't complain about it if you do get cancer from it.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Stupid People

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree Beast. I guess that means Anheiser Busch and Miller needs to help pay for treatments of psorosis(sp) of the liver and other alcohol induced diseases.

    If you are gonna use their products, you are taking the liability for what problems they may cause, especially when its written on the container. </div></div> As soons the fat guy in the robe slaps the gavel and says "court adjourned" it does. I'm just looking for the taxbreak for the regular guy. Somebody pays for the healthcare. By the way it is Sclerosis. No, I can't spell- I looked it up. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] And as far as right or wrong it isn't any different than being run off the road by someone on a phone or a drunk driver. If the sign says they have a place to smoke, why not smoke in that area? Dad smoked all his life, I never have, but even now ,after 25 years of being out of his house amd away from it I can pick up a smoke and inhale it and the smoke doesn't bother me. But why toss the butts in a pool or down where somebody's 3 year old is gonna step on them? That is what this thread was about to start with.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stupid People

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> By the way it is Sclerosis. No, I can't spell- I looked it up. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]</div></div>

    It's cirrhosis of the liver. Not sclerosis. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    They're both legitimate diseases but cirrhosis is the one that affects the liver, and sclerosis is morbid tissue hardening.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Stupid People

    That must go with all that al key hall. I told you i couldn't spell. I'd change that but it is pretty funny, I like a good laugh ,even if it is on me.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stupid People

    Being a horrible speller myself I LOVE seeing someone incorrectly try to correct someone elses spelling [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stupid People

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Counts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Being a horrible speller myself I LOVE seeing someone incorrectly try to correct someone elses spelling [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>
    lol Now that's funny
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stupid People

    beast hit a HR with his first post
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stupid People

    While I don't think people should smoke, my main beefs with those who do are those who blow it in your face and do it around kids. Better yet, do it around people. A lot of restaurants are becoming smoke free, which is good. I don't want to eat somewhere that smells like cigarettes. If you're going to smoke, then at least respect people around you even if that means waiting to light up or putting it out because someone is 6 inches away from you. I had a problem with that at PV's graduation.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #19
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Stupid People

    And one more thing, carpal tunnel is covered by workman's comp if it is an injury caused by the machine at work. That is a step in the right direction.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Stupid People

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a smoker, i have my rights as well to smoke when and wherever I please..but, i do tend to try and not smoke around non smokers in restaurants, ballgames, etc.. </div></div>

    Your rights end where mine start. By the laws of the land, you no longer have the right to smoke when and wherever you please.
    I like a good cigar now and again, but they're offensive even to some cigarette smokers. Hence, I don't light up if I know someone objects to the smell.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •